You may be invited to provide to our Company your personal data on the Site or through other media on a voluntary basis for different purposes at different times. If you are under the age of 18, you should obtain consent from your parent or guardian before you provide us with your personal information.
We may collect information in the following situations (not exhaustive):-
(1) when you register as a member of the Site and submit your information upon request of the system of the Site;
(2) when you browse, use or gain access to the Site, technical tools such as “Login Data” and “cookies” will collect certain information from you.
For the different purposes in the course of using the Site, you may be required to provide to us your personal data, which include your name, gender, e-mail address, mailing address, contact number, membership number, age, marital status, family status, educational level, occupation, username and password, etc. The personal information requested to be provided to us aforesaid (particularly relating to your contact information) are for specific services. If you fail to provide or update accurate information as requested for each specific service, the provision of such services by our Company may be affected.
We use your personal information for the provision of the following specific purposes:-
(1) Registration of account: we create your User account for your use of the Site.
(2) Internal record keeping
(3) Verification of your identity
(5) Periodically sending promotional emails to the address you provide, about new products, special offers or other information which you may find interesting;
(6) Using information or personal data you provide to our company to contact you via email, post, phone or fax, for market research purposes. Our Company may use the information to customize the Site according to your interests;
(7) Prevention or detection of crime;
(8) Disclosure as permitted or required by law;
(9) any other purposes as may be agreed to between you and our Company, including the purposes set out in the Terms and Conditions for the use of and access to the Site;
(10) For use of mobile software: Our mobile software allows Users to gain access and use the Site via their mobile devices. In the event that our mobile software crashes on your mobile devices, we will receive information about your mobile model, software version and device carrier. We may use such information of you to identify and fix bugs and otherwise so as to improve the performance of our mobile software;
(11) Aggregate and non-identifying Information: we may share aggregated information that does not include your personal information and we may disclose non-identifying information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes;
When you visit the Site, whether as a registered user or a non-registered user, our servers will automatically record data relating to your visits (including but not limited to your IP address, domain name, browser type, access time and other statistics) but will not collect your personal information. We may use such information to monitor and analyze uses of the Site so as to increase the functionality of our services and to make it more user-friendly. We may also use such information to verify visitors to the Site and to process their requests (if any).
Like many other Online services, our Company uses “Cookies” on the Site to collect information. First, we use “Persistent Cookies” to save your login information for future login. Secondly, we use “Session ID” Cookies to enable certain features of the Site, to better understand how you interact with the Site and to monitor aggregate usage via the Site. You can edit your browser settings to disable cookies but to do so you may not be able to utilize certain functionality of the Site.
Our Company is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we has put in place suitable electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information our company collects online or from you.
Our Company will retain your personal information for a period no longer than necessary for the fulfillment of the originally or directly related purposes for which they are or are to be used and/or collected, unless the personal data is also retained to satisfy any applicable statutory or contractual obligations. If you are a registered User of the Site, your personal information will be retained for a reasonable period after the deactivation of your account and audit purposes.
All personal information held by our Company will be kept confidential but we may provide your personal information for:-
(2) sharing to other Social Networking Sites: we may share your personal information with other social networking sites that you linked to your www.idea-bloc.com account.
(4) disclosure to our Company’s dealers, agents, contractors and suppliers; its professional advisors, including but not limited to its accountants, auditors and lawyers.
(5) disclosure to Government and regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies and other organizations, as required or authorized by law; and
(6) disclosure to any financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, credit information engaged by our Company or which is necessary to facilitate the payment of goods, products and/or services provided by our Company being requested.
Our Company may disclose your personal information as required by law, by any Government departments, regulatory authorities, enforcement agencies and courts of competent jurisdiction. Our Company excludes all liability for disclosure of your personal information in this manner.
11. Third Party Websites
If you have any questions or wish to access or correct your personal information or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data held by our Company, please contact the Personal Data Privacy Officer of our Company via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.