Idea Bloc Company Limited (“our Company”) is a mobile application company that develops fun, useful and interactive mobile applications. www.idea-bloc.com (the "Site") is the official website of Idea Bloc where you can find information about the product offerings of Idea Bloc. The Terms and Conditions set out herein govern your use of the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
These Terms and Conditions affect your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by any of these Terms and Conditions, do not access or use the Site.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
“Intellectual Property Rights” in this Agreement shall mean all patent rights, copyright rights, moral rights, trademark, rights of publicity, rights of designs, goodwill, trade secret rights and all other Intellectual Property and Proprietary Rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence in each case under the laws of any State, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
(1) Our Company hereby grants you a non-exclusive licence to use or access to the Site subject to your due observance and performance of the Terms and Conditions herein.
(2) The Site contains content owned or licensed by our Company (“our Content”), which is protected by laws of Intellectual Property Rights. Our Company owns and retains all rights in our Content, the Site. You are not allowed to remove, alter or conceal any Intellectual Property Rights incorporated or subsisted in or accompanying our Content and you shall not reproduce, modify, adapt, perform, display, distribute or otherwise exploit our Content.
(3) You are hereby informed that there may be occasions the Site be interrupted for, including but not limited to, scheduled maintenance or upgrades, emergency repairs or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment and our Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages resulting therefrom.
(4) It is the policy of our Company not to accept unsolicited ideas or materials and our Company takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If you send us such ideas materials information or any other materials notwithstanding the aforesaid policy of our Company, you shall be deemed to agree that our Company is free to use any of such ideas materials information or any other materials sent from you for whatsoever purposes.
(1) Our Company shall have the sole discretion to review, change and modify the Terms and Conditions (the “New Terms”) herein from time to time without consent from the Users upon reasonable prior notice to the Users by whatsoever means, including but not limited to, notifying you the New Terms via emails or by posting them on the Site. You agree that your use of and access to the Site shall constitute your agreement to be bound by the New Terms.
(2) Our Company reserves the right to refuse registration of any account on the Site and to forfeit any username for whatsoever reasons.
(3) The Site may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers or any other events or activities not owned or controlled by our Company. Our Company shall be under no responsibility for your use or access to any of such third party sites or the information or materials therein through the Site. You shall bear full and sole responsibility arising from your use and access of any of such third-party sites.
(1) You must be at least 13 years old to use the Site
(2) You are not allowed to carry out any unlawful illegal or unauthorized activity via the Site, including but not limited to, defamation, stalking, harassment, threatening, intimidation or cyber bullying.
(3) You are required to comply with all laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to any laws of Intellectual Property Rights. You shall be solely responsible for any liability relating to any photos, comments, usernames, information, material, pictures or things posted by you via the Site.
(4) You must not carry out any activity, including but not limited to, change modify or adapt the Site so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Site.
(5) You must not interfere or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site. Our Company, being the sole owner of the Site, shall have the sole discretion to decide on the rendering of the Site.
(6) You are not allowed to access, tamper with or use our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers.
(7) You may not use the Site for any Commercial Purpose or the benefit of any third party without the prior written consent of our Company.
(8) You are not allowed to decipher, decompile or disassemble any software used by our Company to provide or support the Site.
(9) You are not allowed to interfere with, or attempt to interfere with the use of or the access to the Site by any other Users by, including but not limited to sending virus(s), overloading, flooding, spamming or mail-bombing the Site.
(10) You agree not to create any risk which would cause any loss or damages to any person or property.
(11) You are not allowed to post display distribute making available of or otherwise of any photos, pictures, comments, materials, information or things which is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive or which you do not have a right to post display distribute making available of or otherwise under any laws rules or regulations.
(12) You must provide us with accurate and complete information when registering for an account with the Site. You should keep your username and password secret and secure.
You are not allowed to transfer or assign any rights or licence granted hereunder to any person or entity and any such transfer or assignment shall be absolutely null void and invalid.
You (and also any third party for whom you operate an account or activity on the Site) agree to defend (at our Company’s request), indemnify and hold our Company harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses and legal costs arising out of or in any way relating to any of the following (including as a result of your direct activities on the Site or those conducted on your behalf):
(1) Your Content or your access to or use of the Site;
(2) Your breach or alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions;
(3) Your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right;
(4) Your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities; or
(5) Any misrepresentation made by you.
You will cooperate as fully required by our Company in the defence of any claim and to provide such information and/or documents as may be required by our Company. Our Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not in any event settle any claim without the prior written consent of our Company.
You acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your use of and/or access to the Site remains with you. Under no circumstances shall our Company be liable to you for any loss or damages of any kind or whatsoever form that are directly or in directly relating to:-
(1) Your use of or access to the Site;
(2) Any claim or action against you from any third party for anything relating to your use or access of the Site;
(3) Any errors or omissions in the Site;
(4) Any damage to any User’s computer, mobile device or other equipment or technology including, without limitation, damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy or results, or computer malfunctioning or failure.
Neither our Company nor any of its employee agents or licensees make any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, either expresses or implied to the Site, or the security associated with the transmission of information to our Company or via the Site.
Our Company hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title, custom, trade, quiet enjoyment, system integration and freedom from computer virus. Our Company does not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free or uninterrupted. You acknowledge agree and accept that your use of the Site is at your own sole risk and our Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages resulting therefrom.
By accessing or using the Site you represent and warrant that your activities are lawful in every jurisdiction where you access or use the Site.
You agree that all disputes between you and our Company (whether or not such dispute involves a third party) with regard to your relationship with our Company, including without limitation disputes related to these Terms and Conditions, your use of the Site, and/or rights of privacy and/or publicity, will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration in the country where you reside.
ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND OUR COMPANY ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS ONLY ON YOUR OWN BEHALF. NEITHER YOU NOR OUR COMPANY WILL PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION FOR ANY CLAIMS COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT.
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your use of the Site or your relationship with our Company must be commenced within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, you are absolutely debarred from bringing any such claims against our Company.
Unless the parties mutually agree otherwise, this Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the country you reside.
IIf you are using the Site on behalf of a legal entity, you shall be deemed to be regarded as being authorized to enter into this Agreement on behalf of that legal entity. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and our Company and supersedes in all respects all previous agreements, letters of intent, correspondence, understandings, agreements, undertakings or whatsoever (if any) between you and our Company with respect to the subject matter hereof, whether written or oral (if any).
If you have any question about our Site, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.